Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Couple more Characters...

This is the first character I modeled... he was born around 2001 and went through many, many iterations. Everytime I learned something new about rigging or modeling I had to update him and the result is I hardly ever animated him. So I need to cut myself off. At this point I am happy with the way he looks.... Except that he'll need normal maps... but that's it !












Then there's also this fatty, her's more recent, simpler design but I like him. He was rigged once but I scrapped that. I swear it's the last time. He's going to need some pupils and a few normal maps too but other than that he's ready to go.
I have a few more characters at the same stage but I don't want to spill everything out right here...

No comments:

Post a Comment